Register Now for the CLEANPOWER 2023 Golf Open – Sponsored by RNWBL May 22, 2023 – New Orleans
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
HOLE SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE – IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SPONSOR A HOLE PLEASE SELECT THE
BECOME A SPONSOR BUTTON ABOVE OR FOLLOW LINK BELOW!!
Hole Sponsorship Available
Fundraising Goal 2023: $18,000
RNWBL Presents – Cleanpower 2023 Golf Open
Stonebridge – Golf Club of New Orleans
Monday May 22nd, 2023
Tournament & Travel Details Below:
Registration Begins @ 7:00 AM
Shotgun Start @ 9:30 AM
4-Person Scramble – Teams TBD – Random
1st, 2nd, 3rd place awards, pin prizes, longest drive, closest to the pin, among many more prizes and give aways!
Would you like to advertise on RenewablesCalendar.com ? Click the image below for special promo.
Follow RenewablesCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Renewables Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows / conferences for Carbon Capture and Sequestration (CCS), Hydrogen, Combined Energy Generation and Storage, BioFuels, RNG, and other New Energies. We promote conferences for gathering and gas processing, transmission, compression, refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass that have a focus on decarbonization and developing these NEW ENERGY solutions. The original energy calendar featuring all streams of energy with renewables. More 2023 Renewable Conferences and Events added every day.
Email Efrain@AllstreamEP.com to get involved.
2023 Renewables Events Houston
2023 New Energy Events Texas
2023 Oil and Gas Executive Conferences
- Midstream News: BKV and EnLink Midstream Commence First Carbon Capture and Sequestration Project in the Barnett Shale
- BREAKING: Enbridge – “US$1.2-billion transaction with Morrow Renewables positions us as a major North American RNG midstream operator, fortifies our energy transition leadership”
- TRC Companies, Inc. selected to participate in Department of Energy (DOE) Multi-State Clean Hydrogen Hub
- Safeguarding Operations: Spectrum Camera Solutions Delivers Hydrogen Ready Cameras that are Globally Certified Class I Division 1 Explosion Proof to a Leading Hydrogen Producer
- The 2023 Solar Eclipse: How Will It Impact Solar Power Generation?