2023 Americas Energy Summit LNG | GAS | Hydrogen | CCUS 10/31-11/3 – New Orleans
This Event Reminder and Save The Date is Sponsored by:
The Leading International Summit & Exhibition For The LNG & Gas Industry In The Americas
The 20th Americas Energy Summit & Exhibition will return to New Orleans, Louisiana, on 31 October – 3 November 2023 at a critical time for the industry. Energy security and price volatility have become two of the most pressing political issues of the age. The need for US LNG to supply and deliver has never been greater. As the world’s largest exporter and key swing supplier, buyers across the world look to the United States for solutions.
Hosted at Louisiana’s only international container port the event is an international networking hub for the LNG, Gas and Hydrogen value chains to share market insights and exchange ideas.
- Mar 8 – News in RNG – LF Bioenergy Announces Investment by Marathon Petroleum Corporation at a valuation of $100mm
- March 6th – News in Renewables – Chevron, Talos, & Carbonvert – Bayou Bend expands Carbon Capture project to onshore Southeast Texas
- March 1st -$1 Billion Infrastructure Development Agreement With Enbridge Inc. Announced
- Linde to Invest $1.8 Billion to Supply Clean Hydrogen to OCI’s World-Scale Blue Ammonia Project in the U.S. Gulf Coast
- Jan 30th News In Renewables: ALBEMARLE ANNOUNCES LAUNCH OF KETJEN CORPORATION