POSTPONED TO 2024 : The 2023 Americas Energy Summit LNG | GAS | Hydrogen | CCUS 10/31-11/3 – New Orleans is now going to happen in 2024
This Event Reminder and Save The Date is Sponsored by:
The Leading International Summit & Exhibition For The LNG & Gas Industry In The Americas
The 20th Americas Energy Summit & Exhibition will return to New Orleans, Louisiana, on 31 October – 3 November 2023 at a critical time for the industry. Energy security and price volatility have become two of the most pressing political issues of the age. The need for US LNG to supply and deliver has never been greater. As the world’s largest exporter and key swing supplier, buyers across the world look to the United States for solutions.
Hosted at Louisiana’s only international container port the event is an international networking hub for the LNG, Gas and Hydrogen value chains to share market insights and exchange ideas.
The Americas Energy Summit has rescheduled their dates. You can register wow for the 2024 Americas Energy Summit LNG | GAS | Hydrogen | CCUS Jan 16-19, 2024 – New Orleans
- $3.24 Billion Announcement: Lake Charles Methanol II, LLC Announces Plan for New $3.2 Billion Manufacturing Plant in Southwest Louisiana
- Digital Marketing, Content Creation & Social Media Management – Allstream Energy Partners Experts in Renewables & New Energy Marketing and Media
- Plug Power Completes First Installation of Electrolyzer at Amazon Fulfillment Center
- $890 Million in Funding : US DOE Announced up to $890mm in Funding for 3 Projects in Carbon Capture, Transport, and Storage
- Stellantis Invests $100mm in CTR to Strengthen Low Emissions U.S. Lithium Production – California