Register now for RE+ Renewing Whats Possible Conference Las Vegas September 11-14, 2023
Renewing What’s Possible
Developed by the nation’s leading solar energy organizations, the Smart Electric Power Alliance (SEPA) and the Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA), RE+ reflects an ongoing entrepreneurial approach to renewing best practices across the clean energy landscape as the marketplace evolves.
RE+ held its inaugural show as “Solar Power International” in 2004 to bring together the people, products, and professional development opportunities that drive the solar marketplace.The event has since evolved alongside the industry, bringing together an extensive alliance of clean energy leaders to become the largest gathering of energy professionals in North America. Today, the multi-day event boasts 27,000+ professionals from all segments of the industry, over 800 exhibitors, and 100 countries.
Unlike other industry events, all proceeds from RE+ events support the expansion of the energy industry through SEIA and SEPA’s year-round research and education activities, and extensive advocacy and advisory efforts. Our primary mission is to deliver on the missions of both SEIA and SEPA in a way that strengthens the industry domestically and globally, through networking and education, and by creating an energetic and engaging marketplace to connect buyers and suppliers.
RE+ 2023 will be held at two sites:
The Venetian Convention & Expo Center
201 Sands Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89169
3911 Koval Lane, Las Vegas, NV 89109
How SEIA and SEPA are Working for You
Industry leaders SEIA (Solar Energy Industries Association) and SEPA (Smart Electric Power Alliance) produce RE+ (formerly Solar Power International, Energy Storage International, and Smart Energy Week). All proceeds from the event go right back into the industry. What does this mean? It means registering for RE+ funds the year-round research and education provided by the two associations as well as SEIA’s advocacy efforts. Better yet, members of national SEIA and SEPA receive discounts to attend the largest solar and energy storage gathering in North America!
- The Hydrogen Decade: One Dollar, One Kilogram by 2030 – Hydrogen North America 2023
- BREAKING: Corpus Christi Carbon Storage Hub Awarded to World-Class Team lead by Repsol
- RWE Grows U.S. Offshore Wind Development Portfolio by 2-Gigawatt in BOEM’s First-Ever Offshore Wind Lease Auction in the Gulf of Mexico
- Industrial Data Labs Raises $1.5 Million in Seed Round to Drive Innovation in Industrial Sales Processes with Applied AI
- BREAKING : Occidental Enters into Agreement to Acquire Direct Air Capture Technology Innovator Carbon Engineering – Approx $1.1 Billion