INTERNATIONAL: Register now for The Future of Energy Green Hydrogen Summit Oman Dec 12-15, 2023
Green Hydrogen Summit 2023
Recognizing the game-changing role of Green Hydrogen in rolling back climate change, more than 130 countries around the world, including the Sultanate of Oman, have committed to Net Zero by 2050. At the same time, tens of billions of dollars are being pledged by governments and corporations in green energy projects. Equally large sums are also being invested in technologies across the energy ecosystem to help drive down the cost of hydrogen production, storage and transportation.
Oman has gone further than most in placing Green Hydrogen front and center of its decarbonization strategy. Since the launch of its National Hydrogen Strategy last October, the Sultanate has embarked on a path-breaking journey, complete with aggressive delivery timelines, to support the growth of a green energy ecosystem. Investments of a ballpark $190 billion are targeted in the realization of this vision over the next three decades – an ambition that can only be achieved through collaborative partnerships, joint ventures and knowledge sharing.
The Green Hydrogen Summit Oman (GHSO) conference and exhibition has established itself as the premier platform in the clean energy space in the Sultanate of Oman. Building on the overwhelming response from the previous two editions, with over 2500 attendees in the last edition alone, we are proud to announce that the third edition of the Green Hydrogen Summit Oman (GHSO 2023) will be held from 12th to 15th December 2023 at the Oman Convention and Exhibition Centre, Muscat.
GHSO 2023 will focus on a wide range of Green Hydrogen topics, international development and recent projects . The event will also provide an exclusive opportunity for industry stakeholders and investors, to explore Oman’s investment opportunities.
- The Hydrogen Decade: One Dollar, One Kilogram by 2030 – Hydrogen North America 2023
- BREAKING: Corpus Christi Carbon Storage Hub Awarded to World-Class Team lead by Repsol
- RWE Grows U.S. Offshore Wind Development Portfolio by 2-Gigawatt in BOEM’s First-Ever Offshore Wind Lease Auction in the Gulf of Mexico
- Industrial Data Labs Raises $1.5 Million in Seed Round to Drive Innovation in Industrial Sales Processes with Applied AI
- BREAKING : Occidental Enters into Agreement to Acquire Direct Air Capture Technology Innovator Carbon Engineering – Approx $1.1 Billion