Connecting Green Hydrogen Europe 2023 co Located with H2Tech Expo July 5, 6 – Madrid, Spain
About the event:
Connecting Green Hydrogen Europe 2023 is Europe’s must-attend conference and exhibition that brings together the entire hydrogen value chain to focus on developing solutions and innovations for low-carbon hydrogen production, efficient storage and distribution, and applications in various stationary and mobile applications in Europe. More than 1,000+ attendees will come together to discuss and see, the latest technologies and engineering solutions, advanced materials, manufacturing equipment, infrastructure, as well as test and evaluation tools and services to finally commercialize hydrogen as a mainstream provider of clean, renewable energy.
CGHE2023 event highlights:
- CGHE Strategic Summit: Hear from 80+ world-class speakers. Discuss the most valuable key insights with top-notch stakeholders and decision-makers.
- CGHE Live Exhibition: CGHE2023 is a premier information exchange and business networking platform between multiple stakeholders in Europe’s green hydrogen value chain.
- H2Tech – Technical Summit: H2HECH is the must-attend H2 Technical Conference that is exclusively dedicated to discussing advanced technologies for the whole hydrogen industry
- 10+ Diversified Sponsorship Packages: Along with a multitude of supply chain matchmaking activities, sponsors can build a bigger presence in front of every major policymaker, developer, operator, investor, manufacturer and more.
- B2B Matchmaking: Designed to expedite business partnerships between international stakeholders and the local community
- IMPACT! Hydrogen Series: The digital intelligence platform that teams up with global hydrogen leaders, administrations, practitioners, and forward thinkers, drives society-wide approaches to the sustainable energy transition.
CGHM2023 Speakers Updates:
- Mr. Andres Guevara confirmed to join us as our VIP Guest
- Ms. Carolina Mesa Ivern will speak at panel ‘Commercial Strategies: Iberia Driving Forward Green Hydrogen Development’
- bp, Iberdrola and Enagás plan to develop the largest green hydrogen project in the region of Valencia, where a 20MW electrolyser will be built, powered by renewable energy produced, among other sources, by a 40 MW photovoltaic plant. In later stages, the electrolysis capacity could be ramped up to 115 MW, becoming the largest green hydrogen project in the refining sector in Spain.
- Ms. Valérie Ruiz Domingo will speak at panel ‘International Partnership: Greater Cooperation to Facilitate Global Hydrogen Economy’
- Mr. Franck Le Baron confirmed to join us as our VIP Guest
- Engie, Repsol and Enagás push 100-MW electrolysis project, investing 215M euros in 100 MW Green Hydrogen Plant in Murcia, south-eastern Spain. The construction is expected to commence in 2024, while the hydrogen plant could be operational in 2025.
- Ms. Alicia Eastman will speak at panel ‘Commercial Strategies: Iberia Driving Forward Green Hydrogen Development’
- As the leading dedicated green fuel developer, InterContinental Energy is committed to driving the renewable energy revolution beyond green electricity to green fuels. Using only wind, sun, and water to produce clean fuels at a scale that is cost competitive with fossil fuels, significantly reducing global greenhouse gas emissions.
- Mr. Ferry Franz will speak at panel ‘Deployment of hydrogen in Transport Sector: Paving the Way for a Decarbonized Society’
- Toyota and Cabify have joined forces to present the first fleet of VTC vehicles that use hydrogen as a source of energy in Spain. This is the first VTC fleet to use hydrogen as an energy source in Spain, marking a significant step towards zero-emission mobility. Refuelling will take place at the hydrogen refuelling station that Enagás’ subsidiary Scale Gas has in Madrid.
- $3.24 Billion Announcement: Lake Charles Methanol II, LLC Announces Plan for New $3.2 Billion Manufacturing Plant in Southwest Louisiana
- Digital Marketing, Content Creation & Social Media Management – Allstream Energy Partners Experts in Renewables & New Energy Marketing and Media
- Plug Power Completes First Installation of Electrolyzer at Amazon Fulfillment Center
- $890 Million in Funding : US DOE Announced up to $890mm in Funding for 3 Projects in Carbon Capture, Transport, and Storage
- Stellantis Invests $100mm in CTR to Strengthen Low Emissions U.S. Lithium Production – California