2023 International Offshore Wind Partnering Forum March 28, 29, 30 (IPF) by Business Network Offshore Wind – Baltimore
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
2023 IPF will take place March 28-30 in Baltimore, Maryland at the Baltimore Convention Center. With its central location and world-class harbor in Baltimore, Maryland is moving forward with offshore wind. With over 2 GW in deployment, planned facilities/towers, monopiles, and cables, Maryland is poised to become a hub of manufacturing and logistical activity for U.S. offshore wind.IPF is the premiere offshore wind conference in
North America that connects thousands of leaders from around the globe who are looking for partners in the supply chain. With billions already invested in the burgeoning U.S. offshore wind industry, you don’t want to miss this opportunity to showcase your products and leadership in the industry.
The Business Network and SeaAhead are partnering to host Startup Alley at 2023 IPF. As the industry continues its rapid growth, there is a need for innovative businesses in the supply chain to help reduce costs and ensure sustainable development. Startup Alley gives your business the opportunity to showcase your innovations and directly connect with industry leaders and stakeholders.
Registration for the 2023 International Offshore Wind Partnering Forum (IPF) opens January 3.
2023 IPF Pricing
Early Bird (January 3 – February 16)
- Network Members: $1,995
- Non-Members: $2,395
Regular (February 17 – March 28)
- Network Members: $2,195
- Non-Members: $2,595
Registration gives you access to all conference plenary sessions, workshops, networking events,and the Exhibit Hall.Note that the following events and workshop require a separate registration(some events are free of charge; others will have an additional registration fee).
You will be able to register for these additional events when purchasing your general ticket for 2023 IPF:
- All tours
- Foundation 2 Blade Industry Training: Focus on FloatingOffshore Wind
- Business Network for Offshore Wind: Member Reception
- Central Atlantic Supplier Day
- Offshore Wind = Jobs Workforce Summit
- Get Ready, Get Set, Go! First Time IPF Attendee Orientation
- Fun Run
The Business Network for Offshore Wind has secured discounted room blocks at several hotels within walking distance to the Baltimore Convention Center. New this year, Key Bookings Housing Services is the official vendor for all 2023 IPF hotel reservations. Please access the reservation system by clicking the button below. Hotel reservations are now being accepted: book your hotel room early to ensure your stay for 2023 IPF is secured.
Follow RenewablesCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Renewables Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows / conferences for Carbon Capture and Sequestration (CCS), Hydrogen, Combined Energy Generation and Storage, BioFuels, RNG, and other New Energies. We promote conferences for gathering and gas processing, transmission, compression, refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass that have a focus on decarbonization and developing these NEW ENERGY solutions. The original energy calendar featuring all streams of energy with renewables. More 2023 Renewable Conferences and Events added every day.
Email Efrain@AllstreamEP.com to get involved.
2023 Renewables Events Houston
2023 New Energy Events Texas
2023 Oil and Gas Executive Conferences
- Midstream News: BKV and EnLink Midstream Commence First Carbon Capture and Sequestration Project in the Barnett Shale
- BREAKING: Enbridge – “US$1.2-billion transaction with Morrow Renewables positions us as a major North American RNG midstream operator, fortifies our energy transition leadership”
- TRC Companies, Inc. selected to participate in Department of Energy (DOE) Multi-State Clean Hydrogen Hub
- Safeguarding Operations: Spectrum Camera Solutions Delivers Hydrogen Ready Cameras that are Globally Certified Class I Division 1 Explosion Proof to a Leading Hydrogen Producer
- The 2023 Solar Eclipse: How Will It Impact Solar Power Generation?