Register Now for the Renewable Origination and Development Excellence Aug 9-10, 2023 – Chicago
Maximizing Project Success with Solutions to Supply, Technology, Policy and Stakeholder Management to Accelerate the Transition to a Decarbonized World
August 9-10, 2023 : Chicago, IL
Join us in this exclusive conference and learn new ideas for solving industry challenges associated with grid connection and backlog, supply chain shortages on equipment, pricing volatility, recent climate legislation – most notably the Investment Recovery Act or IRA, modern innovations to improve outdated infrastructure, and new green technologies. Finally, it will provide a collaborative environment for renewable power producers and major renewable power offtakers striving towards net zero emissions.
Best Practices from Your Peers Include:
- Liz Delaney, Vice President, Utility-Scale Policy and Business Development, New Leaf Energy
- Hanson Wood, Regional SVP, Development – West Region, EDF Renewables North America
- Harry Benson, Director of Business Development, Standard Solar, Inc.
- Manoj Reddy, VP, Head of Power Marketing, ibV Energy Partners
- Ola Olaniyi, Director of Origination, AES Clean Energy
Don’t Miss These Sessions
- Describing Innovative Solutions to Modernize the Grid
- Examining the Future of Renewable Energy – Both Near and Far
- Weighing the Inflation Implications for Renewable Energy Projects
- Strategizing Ways to Reduce Risk in Renewable Energy Project Investments
- Harnessing New Green Technologies – Procurements to Advance how Energy is Originated
Key Benefits of Attending
-Case-study driven presentations, where Originators and Business Development experts will be sharing their practical experiences in renewable origination
-Class-room style setting, enabling you to actively network and benchmark with your peers for the two days
-Limited vendor environment, so that you can solely focus on your strategies on your renewable energy projects network
-10-15 minute Q&A sessions following each case-study, allowing you to have your specific concerns addressed.
Exclusive discounts of up to $600 for Utilities and Originators.
See you there!
- NEWS:Dow’s Seadrift, Texas location selected for X-energy advanced SMR nuclear project to deliver safe, reliable, zero carbon emissions power and steam production
- Dow selects Linde as clean hydrogen and nitrogen partner for its proposed net-zero carbon emissions ethylene and derivatives complex in Canada
- Project Awarded FEED & EPC – NET Power Selects Zachry Group to Build Its First Utility-Scale Clean Power Plant
- Call for Papers – ADIPEC 2023 – Abu Dhabi – DEADLINE April 14
- Mar 8 – News in RNG – LF Bioenergy Announces Investment by Marathon Petroleum Corporation at a valuation of $100mm