Register Now for the Methane Mitigation America Summit December 5-7, 2023 – Houston
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
North America’s Leading Oil and Gas Operators Join Forces to Mitigate Methane Emissions this December
It is anticipated that this year’s COP 28 will focus on reducing methane emissions, with the conference president already calling for the global oil and gas industry to phase out emissions by 2030. With the EPA also issuing its supplemental proposal for the regulation of methane emissions from new and existing wells, and a new initiative aimed at curbing emissions from venting or equipment failures, it is now imperative that the US oil and gas industry come together to identify new ways to identify, measure, monitor and reduce emissions cross their operations.
Many of North America’s leading oil and gas operators such as, BP, PureWest Energy, Cheniere Energy, Diamondback and many more are joining forces with government officials, NGO’s, methane initiatives, and technology providers to discuss new and emerging technologies, strategies and opportunities to accelerate methane emissions reduction, at the Annual Methane Mitigation America Summit this December (2023).
Alongside operator case studies, the event program features keynote addresses from the U.S. Department of Energy and Department of the Interior on the EPA and DOE interagency agreement to fund efforts to reduce methane emissions from the oil and gas sector, and the $4.7 billion investment to plug orphaned wells on state, private and public lands. Download the Official Event Guide to learn more.
Over the course of the three-day event, which takes place at the Norris Conference Center – City Centre Location in Houston, TX on December 5-7, 2023, delegates will collaborate and discuss:
- Upcoming EPA regulations and IRA rules on methane reduction and waste emission charges.
- How to implement a preventive maintenance and repair program.
- Investor requirements on reporting critical information on mitigation efforts
- How to maximize the potential of leak detection and repair programs.
- What technology works for their organization, based on specific assets, needs, geography, and financial partnerships.
- And much more.
You can also save an exclusive 20% off with code: ALLSTREAM20.
Please contact Methane Mitigation America Summit at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- $3.24 Billion Announcement: Lake Charles Methanol II, LLC Announces Plan for New $3.2 Billion Manufacturing Plant in Southwest Louisiana
- Digital Marketing, Content Creation & Social Media Management – Allstream Energy Partners Experts in Renewables & New Energy Marketing and Media
- Plug Power Completes First Installation of Electrolyzer at Amazon Fulfillment Center
- $890 Million in Funding : US DOE Announced up to $890mm in Funding for 3 Projects in Carbon Capture, Transport, and Storage
- Stellantis Invests $100mm in CTR to Strengthen Low Emissions U.S. Lithium Production – California