Register now for the ENTELEC Conference & Expo May 9-11 – Houston
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
May 9-11, 2023
George R. Brown Convention Center | Hall D | Houston, Texas
ABOUT the ENTELEC Conference & Expo
For over 95 years, the ENTELEC Association has connected professionals from the ENERGY sector who focus on finding solutions and efficiencies for their operations. From its rich history in ICS telecom, ENTELEC has evolved to bridge the gap between IT and OT (operation technology).
The ENTELEC Community delivers compliance, efficiency, security and innovation to the business units of ENERGY companies by leveraging all aspects and interaction of: telecom, information technology, digital transformation, IIoT, automation, cybersecurity, AI/ML and computing from the edge to the cloud.
“ENTELEC is a unique conference where one can attend with a list of communications problems and leave with a list of people who can solve all your issues. Need a PLC? Need a switch? Need a radio, SCADA system, analytics, security, cloud….the list goes on!” Doug Miller, ConocoPhillips
Join the conversations and take advantage of these resources:
- Technical Education Programs, Panel Discussions & Case Studies
- In-Depth Industry Training Opportunities
- Industry Networking, Engagement and the Exchange of Ideas
- Experience the Latest Emerging Technologies, Applications & Solutions
- Vendor Resources in a Solutions Based Exhibit Hall
ENTELEC Corporate/Operator Membership extends to everyone at your organization and operator members are encouraged to bring your team members to attend the ENTELEC Conference & Expo at no additional charge. Connect with the ENTELEC Community through conversations with peers, colleagues and vendors take advantage of this unique and valuable opportunity.
- Midstream News: BKV and EnLink Midstream Commence First Carbon Capture and Sequestration Project in the Barnett Shale
- BREAKING: Enbridge – “US$1.2-billion transaction with Morrow Renewables positions us as a major North American RNG midstream operator, fortifies our energy transition leadership”
- TRC Companies, Inc. selected to participate in Department of Energy (DOE) Multi-State Clean Hydrogen Hub
- Safeguarding Operations: Spectrum Camera Solutions Delivers Hydrogen Ready Cameras that are Globally Certified Class I Division 1 Explosion Proof to a Leading Hydrogen Producer
- The 2023 Solar Eclipse: How Will It Impact Solar Power Generation?