Register Now for the BOTC 2023 – Business Opportunities and Technical Conference Oct 3-5 – Knoxville
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
2023 ETEBA Business Opportunities and Technical Conference (BOTC). On behalf of the board of directors, the staff and the planning committee, we invite you to register to attend and sponsor this annual “must attend” event.
Our 2023 conference will focus on upcoming business opportunities within government agencies and prime contractors across energy, environmental and defense markets. Additionally, in partnership with the US Department of Energy’s Environmental Management Consolidated Business Center (EMCBC), we will host matchmaking and ALL Business Thursday where government entities from across the United States will present business opportunities. In addition to our strong agenda for learning and growing your business, we will provide many networking and social opportunities.
Now in the 24th year, the BOTC’s goal is to offer a program which appeals to a broad range of technical, management, and business development professionals. In addition, the BOTC is the perfect opportunity to deepen existing relationships while creating new connections. Networking (and information sharing) is central to the success of our conference.
Join us in Knoxville to promote your company’s capabilities, develop strategic partnerships and to engage with industry leaders. Please consider investing in your business as a sponsor, an exhibitor or as an attendee. Sponsorship opportunities provide your business with a prime opportunity to be recognized as a leader within our industry while indicating your commitment to the ETEBA mission.
- $3.24 Billion Announcement: Lake Charles Methanol II, LLC Announces Plan for New $3.2 Billion Manufacturing Plant in Southwest Louisiana
- Digital Marketing, Content Creation & Social Media Management – Allstream Energy Partners Experts in Renewables & New Energy Marketing and Media
- Plug Power Completes First Installation of Electrolyzer at Amazon Fulfillment Center
- $890 Million in Funding : US DOE Announced up to $890mm in Funding for 3 Projects in Carbon Capture, Transport, and Storage
- Stellantis Invests $100mm in CTR to Strengthen Low Emissions U.S. Lithium Production – California