Register Now for the BOTC 2023 – Business Opportunities and Technical Conference Oct 3-5 – Knoxville
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
2023 ETEBA Business Opportunities and Technical Conference (BOTC). On behalf of the board of directors, the staff and the planning committee, we invite you to register to attend and sponsor this annual “must attend” event.
Our 2023 conference will focus on upcoming business opportunities within government agencies and prime contractors across energy, environmental and defense markets. Additionally, in partnership with the US Department of Energy’s Environmental Management Consolidated Business Center (EMCBC), we will host matchmaking and ALL Business Thursday where government entities from across the United States will present business opportunities. In addition to our strong agenda for learning and growing your business, we will provide many networking and social opportunities.
Now in the 24th year, the BOTC’s goal is to offer a program which appeals to a broad range of technical, management, and business development professionals. In addition, the BOTC is the perfect opportunity to deepen existing relationships while creating new connections. Networking (and information sharing) is central to the success of our conference.
Join us in Knoxville to promote your company’s capabilities, develop strategic partnerships and to engage with industry leaders. Please consider investing in your business as a sponsor, an exhibitor or as an attendee. Sponsorship opportunities provide your business with a prime opportunity to be recognized as a leader within our industry while indicating your commitment to the ETEBA mission.
- The Hydrogen Decade: One Dollar, One Kilogram by 2030 – Hydrogen North America 2023
- BREAKING: Corpus Christi Carbon Storage Hub Awarded to World-Class Team lead by Repsol
- RWE Grows U.S. Offshore Wind Development Portfolio by 2-Gigawatt in BOEM’s First-Ever Offshore Wind Lease Auction in the Gulf of Mexico
- Industrial Data Labs Raises $1.5 Million in Seed Round to Drive Innovation in Industrial Sales Processes with Applied AI
- BREAKING : Occidental Enters into Agreement to Acquire Direct Air Capture Technology Innovator Carbon Engineering – Approx $1.1 Billion