Register now for Hydrogen North America October 11-12, 2023 a Reuters Events – Houston
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
The hydrogen economy is a once-in-a-generation opportunity for businesses in North America. Fuelled through federal government tax credits, funding through the Inflation Reduction Act and the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act, the enormity of the opportunity ahead is almost unfathomable.
Seize the moment to decarbonize America’s energy and hard-to-abate sectors at Reuters Events Hydrogen North America 2023 (Houston, 11-12 October), the hub for hydrogen’s scale-up.
To capitalize on the opportunity and accelerate an economy of scale, the roadmap is clear:
- Unlock $8bn of federal government capital and develop regulatory support.
- Unleash the power of commercially viable demand areas and secure long-lasting offtake agreements.
- Scale up technologies to fast-track low-carbon hydrogen production.
- Develop resilient infrastructure to solve the storage and transportation challenge.
Speakers at Hydrogen North America include: Raffi Garabedian, CEO, Electric Hydrogen; Lance Medelin, Chief Operating Officer, Element Fuels; Adolfo Rivera, Senior Director – Hydrogen, Avangrid; Tomoaki Ichida, Managing Executive Officer (Americas Area), Mitsui O.S.K. Lines; Fanny Charrier, Director, Hydrogen Americas, Coordinator, Credit Agricole Corporate and Investment Banking; Rob Del Core, Head of US, Symbio
Only by uniting every major developer, investor, contractor, supplier, manufacturer, and policy maker, can we demonstrate hydrogen’s commercial viability and achieve 1$/kg production by the end of the decade.
Join recently booked attendees RWE Clean Energy, Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners, SoCalGas, Enbridge, Siemens, Woodside, Fluor, and many more. Book your place at the hub for hydrogen now
- Midstream News: BKV and EnLink Midstream Commence First Carbon Capture and Sequestration Project in the Barnett Shale
- BREAKING: Enbridge – “US$1.2-billion transaction with Morrow Renewables positions us as a major North American RNG midstream operator, fortifies our energy transition leadership”
- TRC Companies, Inc. selected to participate in Department of Energy (DOE) Multi-State Clean Hydrogen Hub
- Safeguarding Operations: Spectrum Camera Solutions Delivers Hydrogen Ready Cameras that are Globally Certified Class I Division 1 Explosion Proof to a Leading Hydrogen Producer
- The 2023 Solar Eclipse: How Will It Impact Solar Power Generation?