OTC Networking Event New Energy Panel and Networking – NRG Room #204 – “The Energy “Basket” – Where all Sources of Energy are Critical to Create a Net Zero Balance”
A sustainable world is achievable if we call come together leaving our silos and using the most unique and emerging technologies that are available now.
What does an operator do to decarbonize its processes, plants, and assets?
What is the role of an EPC Company?
What infrastructure development is needed in order to achieve net zero?
Who Monitors critical aspects of these efforts? The session aims to empower us to be part of the solution.
NO REGISTRATION REQUIRED (for networking event)
Looking for a 2023 OTC Complimentary Free Pass? Visit UpstreamCalendar.com
- NEWS:Dow’s Seadrift, Texas location selected for X-energy advanced SMR nuclear project to deliver safe, reliable, zero carbon emissions power and steam production
- Dow selects Linde as clean hydrogen and nitrogen partner for its proposed net-zero carbon emissions ethylene and derivatives complex in Canada
- Project Awarded FEED & EPC – NET Power Selects Zachry Group to Build Its First Utility-Scale Clean Power Plant
- Call for Papers – ADIPEC 2023 – Abu Dhabi – DEADLINE April 14
- Mar 8 – News in RNG – LF Bioenergy Announces Investment by Marathon Petroleum Corporation at a valuation of $100mm