Register Now for the Energy & Natural Resources Summit: Americas October 10, 2023 by Wood Mackenzie – Houston
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
Investing for Success in a Lower-Carbon Future
Now in its 6th year, Wood Mackenzie’s Energy & Natural Resources Summit Americas is the flagship event that pulls together expertise from across the entire natural resources chain.
Gain valuable insights from subject matter experts at Wood Mackenzie and industries representing renewable developers and utilities, transmission operators, energy regulatory bodies, investment entities, and technology providers to hear how governments, companies, and investors can successfully transform the way we power the continent’s future growth.
Agenda highlights include:
- How geopolitics will shape energy and commodity markets
- What the pressure to cut emissions means for oil and gas
- How the Inflation Reduction Act is transforming low-carbon energy
- Investing in the refinery of the future
- The future of oil and gas in the energy transition
- Modernizing the grid to support electrification and clean energy at scale
- The new hydrogen industry: from vision to reality
- Will under-investment in oil and gas lead to shortages in the future?
- Ed Crooks, Vice-Chair Americas, Wood Mackenzie
- Dan R. Brouillette, President, Sempra Infrastructure and former U.S. Secretary of Energy
- John W. Ketchum, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, NextEra Energy
- Sunday Shepherd, General Manager, Corporate Strategy, Chevron
- Sandhya Ganapathy, Chief Executive Officer, EDP Renewables North America
- Sandeep Dudhwewala, Vice President, Utility of the Future, National Grid New York
- Sunaina Pai Ocalan, Sr. Director – Corporate Strategy and Climate Change, Hess Corporation
- Barbara S. de Marigny, Partner, Baker Botts L.L.P.
- The Hydrogen Decade: One Dollar, One Kilogram by 2030 – Hydrogen North America 2023
- BREAKING: Corpus Christi Carbon Storage Hub Awarded to World-Class Team lead by Repsol
- RWE Grows U.S. Offshore Wind Development Portfolio by 2-Gigawatt in BOEM’s First-Ever Offshore Wind Lease Auction in the Gulf of Mexico
- Industrial Data Labs Raises $1.5 Million in Seed Round to Drive Innovation in Industrial Sales Processes with Applied AI
- BREAKING : Occidental Enters into Agreement to Acquire Direct Air Capture Technology Innovator Carbon Engineering – Approx $1.1 Billion