Carbon Clean Open House at The Ion March 8, 2023 – Houston
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
Accelerating decarbonization strategies for hard-to-abate industries
Wednesday March 8 2023 | 6pm to 8:30pm (CST)
Join us for our drinks reception to celebrate Carbon Clean’s official Houston office launch taking place on Wednesday March 8 2023.
The urgency to tackle carbon emissions is rapidly gaining momentum with increasing global regulations and legislation. With the passing of the Inflation Reduction Act, the U.S. has become one of the best places in the world to develop industrial carbon capture projects.
We are bringing together senior leaders from industry, investors, and policy makers to discuss how to accelerate the deployment of post-combustion decarbonization strategies.
Location: The Ion, 4201 Main St, Houston, TX 77002
Follow RenewablesCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Renewables Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows / conferences for Carbon Capture and Sequestration (CCS), Hydrogen, Combined Energy Generation and Storage, BioFuels, RNG, and other New Energies. We promote conferences for gathering and gas processing, transmission, compression, refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass that have a focus on decarbonization and developing these NEW ENERGY solutions. The original energy calendar featuring all streams of energy with renewables. More 2023 Renewable Conferences and Events added every day.
Email Efrain@AllstreamEP.com to get involved.
2023 Renewables Events Houston
2023 New Energy Events Texas
2023 Oil and Gas Executive Conferences
- Midstream News: BKV and EnLink Midstream Commence First Carbon Capture and Sequestration Project in the Barnett Shale
- BREAKING: Enbridge – “US$1.2-billion transaction with Morrow Renewables positions us as a major North American RNG midstream operator, fortifies our energy transition leadership”
- TRC Companies, Inc. selected to participate in Department of Energy (DOE) Multi-State Clean Hydrogen Hub
- Safeguarding Operations: Spectrum Camera Solutions Delivers Hydrogen Ready Cameras that are Globally Certified Class I Division 1 Explosion Proof to a Leading Hydrogen Producer
- The 2023 Solar Eclipse: How Will It Impact Solar Power Generation?