Breakfast : Building a Community-Based Approach to the Energy Transition August 10,2023 by Center for Houston’s Future
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
Annual Summer Salon breakfast programming this year will feature an important conversation related to community engagement & the energy transition, issues that are critical to our region’s future.
Please join for a casual summertime breakfast discussion, “Building a Community-Based Approach to the Energy Transition.” The program will include a keynote from Brad Townsend, Vice President of Policy and Outreach at the Center for Climate and Energy Solutions, one of the world’s leading environmental policy think tanks. Townsend will unveil conclusions on community engagement in the energy transition from a recent stakeholder roundtable held with Center for Houston’s Future.
A panel discussion and moderated conversation between our panelists and attendees will follow.
Tickets are $25 and include breakfast. Capacity is limited.
Thursday, August 10
Registration and Networking: 7:30 to 8:00 a.m.
Program: 8:00 to 9:15 a.m.
Junior League of Houston
1811 Briar Oaks Lane, Houston, TX 77027
- The Hydrogen Decade: One Dollar, One Kilogram by 2030 – Hydrogen North America 2023
- BREAKING: Corpus Christi Carbon Storage Hub Awarded to World-Class Team lead by Repsol
- RWE Grows U.S. Offshore Wind Development Portfolio by 2-Gigawatt in BOEM’s First-Ever Offshore Wind Lease Auction in the Gulf of Mexico
- Industrial Data Labs Raises $1.5 Million in Seed Round to Drive Innovation in Industrial Sales Processes with Applied AI
- BREAKING : Occidental Enters into Agreement to Acquire Direct Air Capture Technology Innovator Carbon Engineering – Approx $1.1 Billion