2023 World Hydrogen North America Conference May 15- May 17 – Houston
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
World Hydrogen North America 2023
World Hydrogen North America 2023 will bring together over 600 hydrogen professionals across the USA, Canada and the rest of the world. As promising government incentives are introduced in both the USA and Canada, hydrogen development is set to explode across the region with new projects being announced continuously. Join us in Houston to discover solutions, identify opportunities and debate how to capitalize on this evolving market.
Discover how to capitalize on the IRA, IIJA, Canada’s investment tax credit and other government incentives/programs
Debate clean hydrogen technologies to identify the most appropriate for your project and find out the latest innovations
Listen to case-study presentations from technology providers, solution providers and project developers
Deliberate best practice to secure off-takers and grow domestic and international demand for clean hydrogen
Follow RenewablesCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Renewables Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows / conferences for Carbon Capture and Sequestration (CCS), Hydrogen, Combined Energy Generation and Storage, BioFuels, RNG, and other New Energies. We promote conferences for gathering and gas processing, transmission, compression, refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass that have a focus on decarbonization and developing these NEW ENERGY solutions. The original energy calendar featuring all streams of energy with renewables. More 2023 Renewable Conferences and Events added every day.
Email Efrain@AllstreamEP.com to get involved.
2023 Renewables Events Houston
2023 New Energy Events Texas
2023 Oil and Gas Executive Conferences
- NEWS:Dow’s Seadrift, Texas location selected for X-energy advanced SMR nuclear project to deliver safe, reliable, zero carbon emissions power and steam production
- Dow selects Linde as clean hydrogen and nitrogen partner for its proposed net-zero carbon emissions ethylene and derivatives complex in Canada
- Project Awarded FEED & EPC – NET Power Selects Zachry Group to Build Its First Utility-Scale Clean Power Plant
- Call for Papers – ADIPEC 2023 – Abu Dhabi – DEADLINE April 14
- Mar 8 – News in RNG – LF Bioenergy Announces Investment by Marathon Petroleum Corporation at a valuation of $100mm