Register Now for the University of Houston PES Open Scholarship Golf Tournament October 30 – AM & PM Flights- Houston
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
Ashley Alaniz | Student Sales Professional
The PES Open is Houston’s largest non-profit golf tournament. Bi-annually, our undergraduate students in the Program for Excellence in Selling sell and host this tournament. We provide students the ability to practice and improve their sales skills, earn scholarships, and even find the sales careers of their dreams.
The PES Open is hosted every October and March. On average, our students raise over $120,000 and 500 players over the course of their 8-week sales experience.Monday,
October 30, 2023
7:30AM Shotgun Start
1:30PM Shotgun Start
- Midstream News: BKV and EnLink Midstream Commence First Carbon Capture and Sequestration Project in the Barnett Shale
- BREAKING: Enbridge – “US$1.2-billion transaction with Morrow Renewables positions us as a major North American RNG midstream operator, fortifies our energy transition leadership”
- TRC Companies, Inc. selected to participate in Department of Energy (DOE) Multi-State Clean Hydrogen Hub
- Safeguarding Operations: Spectrum Camera Solutions Delivers Hydrogen Ready Cameras that are Globally Certified Class I Division 1 Explosion Proof to a Leading Hydrogen Producer
- The 2023 Solar Eclipse: How Will It Impact Solar Power Generation?