Register now for the LDC Gas Forums Southeast Forum – Savannah – April 12-14, 2023 – Savannah, GA
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
LDC Gas Forums Southeast Forum – Savannah – In Person
About the Southeast Forum
The 23rd Annual Southeast Forum is the premier event where 400+ of the Natural Gas Industry’s leaders gather in Savannah for 3 days of networking, insights, & deal making. Got an eye for networking? Networking is at the heart of the Forums. There are multiple opportunities to meet and connect with people through our scheduled networking activities and before/after/in-between sessions. It is hard NOT to meet people! Got an eye for today’s news? Hear valuable and unique insights from the newsmakers and leaders of the industry. The 2023 agenda will be released closer to the event, but take a look at last year’s agenda to get a feel for the topics presented.
YOU: You should attend this forum if…
…you are with a utility. These are your peers!
…you are an end user. Meet current & potential new suppliers!
…you are a marketer. Meet current & potential new suppliers and markets!
…you are a processor. Meet current & potential markets, producers and pipelines!
…you are a producer. Meet current & potential markets, marketers and pipelines!
…you are a vendor. This is where your customers will be!
Check out the attendee list here: https://tinyurl.com/3pxstm86
Visit website for more info: https://tinyurl.com/5crep2cf
Register here: https://tinyurl.com/mrxphjaj
Use discount code SEMidstream125 for $125 off!
- The Hydrogen Decade: One Dollar, One Kilogram by 2030 – Hydrogen North America 2023
- BREAKING: Corpus Christi Carbon Storage Hub Awarded to World-Class Team lead by Repsol
- RWE Grows U.S. Offshore Wind Development Portfolio by 2-Gigawatt in BOEM’s First-Ever Offshore Wind Lease Auction in the Gulf of Mexico
- Industrial Data Labs Raises $1.5 Million in Seed Round to Drive Innovation in Industrial Sales Processes with Applied AI
- BREAKING : Occidental Enters into Agreement to Acquire Direct Air Capture Technology Innovator Carbon Engineering – Approx $1.1 Billion