LEAP HR: Oil & Energy Summit April 8-10, 2024 – Houston
Returning for its 9th year, the LEAP HR: Oil & Energy summit is the most exclusive and senior forum dedicated to HR leaders in the Oil and Energy industry.
This is your unique opportunity to hear how the most forward-thinking Oil and Energy HR leaders are re-strategizing to attract skilled, in-demand and next-generation talent, upskilling their workforce for the skills of tomorrow & empowering change through rebuilding organizational culture.
Step inside 18+ case studies and uncover how traditional oil firms and renewable companies are competing with each other for the socially conscious next-gen workforce, how they are rethinking their people strategy to enable them to attract high-volume, engineering, and hourly talent, and how HR is constantly adapting its offering to enable its business to stay one step ahead of the energy transition.
Secure your place at this unique forum to take home disruptive solutions to your unique HR challenges in the Oil and Energy industry and make long lasting connections with your peers.
Download the full event guide now for more information: https://ter.li/q7mx5s
- $3.24 Billion Announcement: Lake Charles Methanol II, LLC Announces Plan for New $3.2 Billion Manufacturing Plant in Southwest Louisiana
- Digital Marketing, Content Creation & Social Media Management – Allstream Energy Partners Experts in Renewables & New Energy Marketing and Media
- Plug Power Completes First Installation of Electrolyzer at Amazon Fulfillment Center
- $890 Million in Funding : US DOE Announced up to $890mm in Funding for 3 Projects in Carbon Capture, Transport, and Storage
- Stellantis Invests $100mm in CTR to Strengthen Low Emissions U.S. Lithium Production – California