Register here for the Hydrogen Americas Summit and Exhibition June 11-12, 2024 – Washington, DC – Exhibition Visitor Pass FREE
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
Having established itself as the premier gathering for the global hydrogen community in the Americas region, the Hydrogen Americas 2024 Summit & Exhibition will return to Washington D.C. on 11 – 12 June 2024, co-hosted by the Sustainable Energy Council (SEC) and the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE).
In the U.S., the National Clean Hydrogen Strategy and Roadmap is in place to reinforce their pivotal position within the global hydrogen economy through hydrogen projects which will generate $140 billion per year in revenue and 700,000 jobs by 2030.
With the Biden–Harris Administration investing $7 Billion to fund regional clean hydrogen hubs across the country, this is your opportunity to hear announcements first-hand from the U.S. Department of Energy on how that funding will be distributed. Securing your all-access pass will allow you to network, partner and discover insights directly from global Government ministers, senior hydrogen and energy stakeholders, service providers and offtakers during the summit programme.
We have also extended our free-to-attend expo area to allow 4000 industry leaders from across the value chain to witness hydrogen in action, to participate in the popular H2-Tech Series and to meet 100+ hydrogen pioneers who will be showcasing their latest technologies, project developments and policies. Meet us at the event to connect with new business partners and exchange the latest insights to make your hydrogen project a reality.
Register your place today to connect with new business partners and exchange the latest insights to make your hydrogen project a reality.
- $3.24 Billion Announcement: Lake Charles Methanol II, LLC Announces Plan for New $3.2 Billion Manufacturing Plant in Southwest Louisiana
- Digital Marketing, Content Creation & Social Media Management – Allstream Energy Partners Experts in Renewables & New Energy Marketing and Media
- Plug Power Completes First Installation of Electrolyzer at Amazon Fulfillment Center
- $890 Million in Funding : US DOE Announced up to $890mm in Funding for 3 Projects in Carbon Capture, Transport, and Storage
- Stellantis Invests $100mm in CTR to Strengthen Low Emissions U.S. Lithium Production – California