22nd Edition Outage Resilience, Response and Restoration Management March 5-7, 2024 – Atlanta
PROMO CODE: ME_200 for $200 discount
About the event
This premier marcus evans conference will provide attendees with lessons learned from recent storms, wildfires, and incidents to more safely, efficiently, and effectively improve outage response and emergency management planning, preparation, and execution. Attendees with hear from experienced utility executives and leaders on streamlining outage and crisis communications, maximizing drills and exercises, utilizing post incident analysis, ensuring effective resource management, and leveraging grid hardening strategies and advanced tools and analytics to prevent outages and mitigate their effects. Finally, the conference will cover key strategies to prepare for the many threats and challenges to today’s grid, including climate change, cyber and physical threats, costs and benefits to undergrounding, preventative de-energizing (Public Safety Power Shutoffs), and more!
• Analyze lessons learned from recent adverse weather events to improve outage resilience and response
• Discuss the value of preventative power shutoffs for preventing outages
• Analyze effective strategies for grid hardening and ensure ROI
• Ensure resilient systems to prepare for cyber and physical threats to the grid
• Leverage social media to enhance outage communications and improve the customer experience
• Consider effective strategies for calculating and communicating Estimated Time of Restoration (ETR) to customers
- Midstream News: BKV and EnLink Midstream Commence First Carbon Capture and Sequestration Project in the Barnett Shale
- BREAKING: Enbridge – “US$1.2-billion transaction with Morrow Renewables positions us as a major North American RNG midstream operator, fortifies our energy transition leadership”
- TRC Companies, Inc. selected to participate in Department of Energy (DOE) Multi-State Clean Hydrogen Hub
- Safeguarding Operations: Spectrum Camera Solutions Delivers Hydrogen Ready Cameras that are Globally Certified Class I Division 1 Explosion Proof to a Leading Hydrogen Producer
- The 2023 Solar Eclipse: How Will It Impact Solar Power Generation?