Happy Hydrogen Day October 8, 2023 – (from Atomic Weight of Hydrogen 1.008)
The Rising Hydrogen Energy Market – On October 8 of every year, scientists and engineers across the country celebrate National Hydrogen & Fuel Cell Day. The date October 8 was aptly chosen for the atomic weight of hydrogen (1.008).
Hydrogen is experiencing a surge in popularity, emerging as one of the fastest-growing energy markets worldwide. As nations seek to reduce carbon emissions and combat climate change, hydrogen is being utilized across various sectors, including transportation, industry, and electricity generation. Hydrogen fuel cells power electric vehicles, while hydrogen is also used in industrial processes like steel manufacturing and ammonia production. Its ability to store excess renewable energy adds to its appeal in creating a stable and sustainable energy grid.
Hydrogen Day: Promoting Awareness and Collaboration : Hydrogen Day, celebrated globally, serves as a platform for governments, industries, and research institutions to come together. This event facilitates the exchange of knowledge, discussions on advancements, and showcases of hydrogen-related projects. It fosters collaboration in overcoming the challenges associated with hydrogen production, storage, and transportation, further propelling the growth of this vital energy market.
- Midstream News: BKV and EnLink Midstream Commence First Carbon Capture and Sequestration Project in the Barnett Shale
- BREAKING: Enbridge – “US$1.2-billion transaction with Morrow Renewables positions us as a major North American RNG midstream operator, fortifies our energy transition leadership”
- TRC Companies, Inc. selected to participate in Department of Energy (DOE) Multi-State Clean Hydrogen Hub
- Safeguarding Operations: Spectrum Camera Solutions Delivers Hydrogen Ready Cameras that are Globally Certified Class I Division 1 Explosion Proof to a Leading Hydrogen Producer
- The 2023 Solar Eclipse: How Will It Impact Solar Power Generation?